Supporting Graduating Seniors
Staying true to our roots in education, Honor Credit Union is proud to support outstanding high school seniors in all of our communities through the annual Honor Credit Union Community Commitment Scholarships. For the 2019-20 academic year, Honor will award 24 scholarships worth $1,000 each. Each scholarship is for one year and does not renew. Please scroll down the page to view the application form. Be sure to review the requirement information before submitting your application.
2020 Scholarship Winners Announced
Selection & Scoring Criteria
Our selection committee will consider the following (based on a 20-point rubric):
- Community Involvement (up to 8 points possible)
- Essay (up to 8 points possible)
- GPA (up to 4 points possible)
- A minimum score of 10 points is required to be eligible for this scholarship.
Any additional information not requested in the application (letters, recommendations, etc.) will not be reviewed by the selection committee.
- Winners will be notified by Honor Credit Union, typically in late-April.
- Checks will be made payable to the educational institution the winner included in their application
- The checks will be mailed directly to that institution after August 1st.