Become a member
Come Be Part Of It!
Congratulations! It’s never been easier to become a member of Honor Credit Union! There are a few documents you will need to officially come be part of it.
Social Security Number
- Michigan – If you live, work, or worship in the state.
- Indiana – If you live or work in the following counties: Lake, Porter, LaPorte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, Lagrange, Steuben, Newton, Jasper, Starke, Marshal, Kosciusko, Noble, or Dekalb.
- Wisconsin – If you live or work in the following counties: Iron, Vilas, Forest, Florence, or Marinette.
- Family Relationship – Regardless of where you live, work, or worship, you qualify for membership if you are an immediate family member of a current Honor member.
Switching Has Never Been Easier!
- Thinking about switching your automatic deposits and bill payments can be overwhelming, but toss the stress to the side with our ClickSWITCH tool.
- Say goodbye to the hassle of printing and filling out forms, or contacting all of the places you currently have automatic payments going to.
- Easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to your new Honor account with the click of your mouse or tap of your finger!
Why Honor Credit Union?
- We’re local! Our member center teams are committed to the communities they serve.
- Smart advice in a simple experience! Maybe your idea of a simple experience is to come to one of our member centers, or maybe you prefer to utilize our mobile app or online banking. Whichever way it might be, we’re committed to providing you a solution for financial success!
- Enjoy the benefits! Our members enjoy discounts on everything from amusement parks to home security systems.