Battle Creek - Beckley
Beckley Hours & Address
Honor Credit Union
Battle Creek Beckley
6030 B Drive North
Battle Creek, MI 49014
Monday – Tuesday – Thursday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Monday – Friday
7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Please Note: Outside of the noted hours, our Smart ATM machines function like traditional ATMs, and are available 24/7.
We are temporarily moving to a Regional Hub model until further notice. The Regional Hub model will reflect a balance of member center locations that are open for full-service along with other locations open for drive-thru and by appointment only.
Beckley Status: Full-Service
banking Services available:
Our Beckley Member Center provides a full-service banking experience. Our team is ready to provide you with a solution for financial success, including auto, home, and personal loans, two free checking accounts to choose from, deposit solutions that include savings accounts, high-interest money markets, and certificates of deposit.
Drive-Thru ATM Live Teller Service
Join The Honor Fam!
We invite you to come be part of an unconventional financial institution. What do we mean by that? Well, we do things a little different at Honor. You’re not a number to us. You are a unique person with your own financial goals, and it’s our promise to provide solutions for your financial success.
If you’re a busy business owner and the only time you can meet is 7 a.m. at a rest stop, we can do that. If you’re traveling and you lost your debit or credit card, no problem – just turn it off in our mobile app to avoid fraud. We’re here to give you smart advice and make it a simple experience.
Directions To Member Center
Easy access right off of I-94, this member center is located next to Schlotzsky’s Bakery and Cafe, and across the street from Lakeview Square Mall in Battle Creek.
Introducing Smart ATMs!
Smart ATM machines allow us to provide face-to-face service for our members through the use of video technology. Using a Smart ATM is like talking on a webcam or Facetiming with a friend, but in this case, you’re talking with one of Honor’s Virtual Member Specialists. This team member will help you conduct any of the financial transactions that you’re used to performing through the drive-thru, right through the machine.
Get To Know Our Smart ATMs
After pulling up to a machine, simply touch the screen to speak directly with on our Live Tellers. They’ll be happy to assist you with all of your transaction needs. Or, you can choose to use the ATM without assistance to: withdraw cash or make deposits without an envelope. Watch the video below to get a feel for what the experience will be like at a Smart ATM machine.
You can perform virtually any transaction that you normally would at any other member center’s drive-thru via these machines, which include:
- Make deposits
- Make withdrawals
- Cash checks
- Transfer money
- Make loan or credit card payments
- Receive balance information
As a self-service option, you can also use the Smart ATM as a traditional ATM, allowing you to perform financial transactions on your own without live assistance.
One of the biggest benefits that comes with our Smart ATMs is the expanded hours! The Live Teller feature is available:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00pm
Please Note: Outside of the noted hours the Smart ATM machines function like traditional ATMs 24/7.
Where To Find Smart ATM Machines
We’re adopting this interactive technology in phases, so Smart ATMs will only be available at select locations for right now. As the list of locations with Smart ATMs continues to grow, we’ll be sure to update this list and be in touch if it’s at a location near you.
Book An Appointment
Use the calendar below to schedule an appointment with a team member at this location to address specific questions and concerns about your account. By booking an appointment, you can avoid waiting in our lobby for the next available Honor team member.
Here are answers to some common questions about our reopening process.
We have temporarily shifted to a Regional Hub model until further notice. The model will reflect a balance of locations that are full-service, along with others that are drive-thru and appointment only.
To see how your local member center is operating please visit the specific member center page.
To ensure the safety of all parties, members can expect to see the following measures in place the next time a visit is made at their nearby Honor member center:
- Sneeze Guards –Plexiglass barriers will be installed at teller windows and most member specialist offices.
- Masks / Face Coverings – To comply with Executive Order 2020-147, members are required to wear a face covering while inside any Honor member center location. We continue to offer many other mask-free ways to serve you including online banking, mobile app, drive-thrus, ATMs, or call or text us at 800-442-2800.
- Social Distancing – Please use the floor markings to maintain at least six feet from others while inside when possible.
- Occupancy Limits – We ask that you please limit yourself to only the person(s) necessary to perform the transaction. We reserve the right to limit the lobby occupancy if needed.
- Yes, in accordance with Executive Order 2020-147, beginning Monday, July 13th, all members must wear a face covering while inside the member center. Executive Order 2020-147 is available here for your reference as certain exceptions are listed in section 2 of the order.
- Honor team members will be wearing face masks.
- If you’ve left your mask at home, that’s no problem – we offer a variety of mask-free ways to interact with us and manage your money. Simply visit us at our drive-thru or utilize online and mobile banking to access your account, deposit checks, pay bills, and more.
Members will see posters like this as they enter member center lobbies.