Honor Provides Contact-Free Community Shred Days
BERRIEN SPRINGS, MI – June 25, 2020 – In partnership with Data Guardian and Country Mile Shredding Service, Honor Credit Union is excited to announce its Free Community Shred Day schedule throughout its member center communities. This year, to ensure the safety of Team Honor, members, and the community, these events will be contact-free to adhere to public safety and social distancing guidelines.
Held at Honor Credit Union member center locations, Free Community Shred Days are the perfect opportunity to safely dispose of all sensitive documents you no longer need. These documents could include tax forms from previous years or any document with personal information, such as your social security number or home address.
To remain contact-free during Honor’s Free Community Shred Days, please drive up alongside the member center or designated area, and a staff member will be ready to take your documents from your car straight to the shred truck on site. Please limit your shred to ten boxes or bags per business or household. The events will run during scheduled times, or until the shred trucks have met capacity. The 2020 Free Community Shred Day schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, June 27th – St. Joseph Member Center (9:00 am-12:00 pm)
- Friday, July 17th – Battle Creek-Helmer Member Center (11:00 am-1:00 pm)
- Friday, July 24th – Coldwater Member Center (9:00 am-12:00 pm)
- Friday, August 7th – Allegan Member Center (11:00 am-1pm)
- Saturday, August 22nd – Niles Member Center (9:00 am-12:00 pm)
- Saturday, August 29th – Paw Paw Member Center (9:00 am-12:00 pm)
- Saturday, September 12th – South Haven Member Center (9:00 am-12:00 pm)
- Saturday, September 12th – Gwinn Member Center (9:00 am-12:00 pm)
- Saturday, September 19th – Portage Member Center (9:00 am-12:00 pm)
For more information on Honor’s 2020 Free Community Shred Day schedule, visit staging.honorcu.com/community-shred-days/ or Honor Credit Union on Facebook. To locate a member center near you, visit staging.honorcu.com/locations/.
Honor Credit Union is proud to serve more than 85,000 members across the State of Michigan. Providing solutions for your financial success and giving back to the communities we serve remain the driving forces behind Honor Credit Union. For more information, call 800.442.2800, or visit staging.honorcu.com.
800-442-2800 ext. 9205
More To Explore
By Macy O’Dell | Honor CU So, it’s your first time buying a car, and probably your first time ever
By Macy O’Dell | Honor CU I got my Select Rewards Credit Card almost three years ago. I knew very