Easily Manage Your Cards From The Honor App
By Kayla Smith | Honor CU
Ever wish you could lock your card with the tap of a button? With Card Control, you can. I tend to be on the go and always have a full schedule and have had those instances where I leave my card at the restaurant or even have just misplaced it within my own home. Having control over my cards is a big win for me. In the Honor Mobile App, I can set alerts for transactions on my cards and even temporarily lock it for those times of “Where did I leave my card?”
Why Card Control Is A Helpful Feature?
- My card is lost or stolen
- I see fraudulent activity on my card
- I’m trying to be aware of how much money I am spending
- I left my card at a restaurant or bar
- Looks like my son has bought yet another video game
How To Use Card Control?
- Login to your Honor Mobile App
- Select More at the bottom right corner of your app
- Select Manage My Cards
- From here, you can see your card summary. The card summary screen allows you to customize your card alerts, temporarily lock your card, report it lost or stolen, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Card Control is listed as Manage My Cards within the More Menu in the Honor CU Mobile App. This feature is available for both Apple and Android devices.
Card Control is a mobile-only feature and not listed in online banking desktop.
Unfortunately, not. Card Control is not available in the desktop version of It’s My Biz
Cards that have been closed need to stay on file for several years before they can be purged from our system.
- If you lock your card, you will receive both an email and an alert to your online banking Message Center.
- If you choose to set up transaction alerts for over-limit authorized transactions or foreign transactions, you will receive push alerts to your mobile phone.
No, the mobile device used to configure the alerts will receive a near-real-time push alert for the authorized or foreign transaction regardless of you are currently logged in at that time.
If you need help setting up Card Control, simply give us a call at 800.442.2800 or stop by any of our member center locations.
More To Explore
By Andrew Cleminshaw | Honor CU Saving money shouldn’t just be something we do so we have enough money to
By Cody Morris | Honor CU We all have that mental checklist we run through each time we leave the